12″ x 12″ Card stock or scrapbook paper
8.5″ x 5″ Scrap paper
Xacto knife & cutting mat
1. Cut the 12″ x 12″ paper in half so that you have two pieces that measure 12″ x 6″. We will only be using one piece for this tutorial.
3. Find the center of the paper and very lightly make a pencil mark. Do this to both the bottom and top.
5. Cut a piece of paper that measures 8.5″ x 5″
6. Fold the paper 2″ from the top like the photos bellow.
7. Place glue dots on the back corners.
8. Place on the center of the card and press.
9. The bottom piece is going to hold the gift card.
10. I didn’t have a gift card but I cut one out of a piece of paper using a credit card as a template 🙂
11. Center the gift card and using a ruler make dots on both sides of the right hand corner.
12. Do the same to the bottom left corner.
13. Here are my pencil dots.
14. Using the ruler as a guide cut from dot to dot like in the photo bellow. Do this to both corners.
15. Now you can insert the gift card corners into the slits. If you want it to be more secure you can use a glue dot to hold it in place. Use the top part to add a special message!
16. Take the silk flower and remove the back to take it apart.
17. Cut a long piece of ribbon long enough to go around the card holder and to make a bow. Place a safety pin through both ends.
18. Start feeding the ribbon through the center of each flower piece. arranging the petals as you go.
19. Put the card holder into the big ribbon loop on the back of the flower and gently pull on the ribbon ends to get the flower as close as possible to the card.
20. The ends of the ribbon will get a little messy but just make the bow and cut those messy ends.
And now you are finished with this beautiful gift card holder! So quick and easy but yet beautiful! Perfect for bridal showers just use the brides theme colors. Thanks for stopping by I hope you enjoyed my tutorial 🙂 Share photos with me on Facebook or find me on instagram mujustlola.